Monday, February 20, 2012

Visible Monday #34

Another Visible Monday with Patti at Not Dead Yet Style.  I cannot believe how quickly each Monday rolls around. In order to have this outfit ready for VM, it is not what I am wearing on Monday; I actually wore it to breakfast with my husband.

This outfit is comprised of pieces you have seen before. I am trying to take note of the items that I seem to go to most often. I love the colors in the blouse and of course a navy jacket goes with so many things. I decided that I needed to start wearing my cowboy boots more, so I did.  An acquaintance has a pair that she wears with everything and she always looks so unique and cool.

Jacket: Chico's
Blouse: Foxcroft via eBay
Jeans: French Dressing Jeans
Boots: Old Gringo
Flower pin: Etsy
 
Chiffon flower from etsy seller tijusai
I have seen several bloggers wearing chiffon flower pins and I wanted one so much. I find so many lovely things on Etsy and these flowers were no exception. This flower is actually a bonus flower the seller sent me with my order of 3 other flowers.  I will wear the others soon because I just cannot wait to wear them. 

Friday I went to our local Women's Fair. It features shopping, food and beauty demonstrations, health and wellness exhibitors, and other things of interest to women. It wasn't as good as it has been in the past, but I still enjoyed myself. I got a free 5 minute massage from a local spa and as a result, I booked a massage for Wednesday morning. I had a massage probably 30 years ago, and I am looking forward to having another. Do any of you have regular massages? Do you think it improves your health?

Please visit Not Dead Yet Style for Visible Monday and Monday Mingle (sorry, I could not find the link at the time I published this).

19 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, wear those boots more often, Debbi, they are so gorgeous. Love the chiffon flower too, it's a perfect finishing touch. Thanks for linking up to Visible Monday, I appreciate you greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots! How cool they are! I have two pairs of Old Gringos - one pair I really love has a turquoise and cognac color scheme. They make the best looking cowboy boots, in my opinion.

    I do not get massages regularly probably because I don't know of a good masseuse and I don't like to spend the money - I'd rather have a facial. Let us know how your massage goes this week.

    Happy Monday!

    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my ..! Those boots! I am in love with those boots! I wish there were such beautiful boots here, where I live ... Ohhh, I'm a little jealous of all those accessories you have so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray, boots! Love them. They should be worn often. I also like the crisp shape of your jacket. Happy Visible Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are AWESOME!!! The whole outfit is cute!! I especially like the pin--Seeing how you have worn yours with a casual outfit has inspired me to get some!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely my dear. Those boots are a kickin'. :) And yes, that flower pin is adorable. I rarely get massages from my husband that is, but I do think that massages does help. We all need massages to relax our body and aching muscles. :) Hmmm.. I could sure need one right now. :) Visiting you back.

    Adin B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Debbi - I've been in the market for a pair of (used, broken in) cowboy boots myself. I actually won an auction for a pair of Steve Madden ones but she shipped me one boot in my size (9) and another in a size 7 1/2. I was so disappointed because I loved the boots and the size 9 fit me great but her daughter had the same pair and the other size 9 never showed up so back to the drawing board! I love the flower too - very Carrie Bradshaw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! You absolutely need to wear those cowboy boots more often. They're so cool. Like Shayla I'm still hunting for the perfect pair of (broken in) cowboy boots. I found a pair that sort of fills in the gap, but not quite.

    The Women's show sounds awesome. I've been to Nashville's a couple of times. I only left with a small bag of samples though, never a massage! Hope you enjoy yours. I've never gotten a massage, but it sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the flower pin! The color is beautiful. Thank you for stopping by and complimenting on my outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Plaid blouses can be really versatile and the cowboy boots as I must have told you before are my most comfortable pair of shoes. The flower is a beautiful color. A good massage will last you for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look really cute today and I love the addition of the flower! I am so jealous...i would love a massage! I haven't had one in about a year and it sounds heavenly...enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know, time flies by, lol.
    Gorgeous as ever, dear Debbie.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow...stunning boots. Are they hand painted? I see some designs on it. You look quietly charming, especially with the lovely floral pin. I am loving plaids lately too so you will see me in them quite often. This is a sweet outfit for breakfast with your hubby!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Debbi, I have to say, among all the great accessories you wear, your smile is really the most stunning! You always look at ease and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love flower pins! I think I have 20 of them! lol Your plaid shirt looks awesome with that classic blazer! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Debbie, I am inspired by your flower and wonder why I forget to accessorize with them more often. I had no idea that you had a mastectomy. I was at a loss for words. Care to share the reason in an email? d_flexe@yahoo.com Dawn Suitcase Vignettes

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're on the Huffington Post today! http://www.stylelist.com/wendy-brandes/fashion-bloggers-flaunt-b_b_1289735.html

    ReplyDelete