Megan of Megan Mae Daily awarded me the Tell Me About Yourself Award. I feel very honored as Megan is one of my very favorite bloggers! I haven't done one of these and I think it is kind of fun!
The rules of the game are:
Link back to the person who awarded it to you
Tell 7 Random Things About Yourself
Spread the Love to 15 Bloggers
- I love crazy TV shows like The Big Bang Theory, Mike and Molly, Bones, Memphis Beat, and What Not to Wear.
- I love to read and have probably spent a gazillon dollars (that I should've saved for retirement) on books. My favorite books are Action Adventure, Thriller, and Murder Mysteries.
- I love my Airedale Terriers, all of whom are rescues.
- I was a part of the Color Guard in high school. I carried the school flag.
- I love antique needlework and have done quite a few counted cross stitch samplers on linen.
- Like Megan Mae, I love space. I have always been fascinated by astronomy. The Hubble Telescope has created some of the most amazing images I have ever seen. I would never be able to travel in space as I get very, very bad motion sickness.
- I had a Meyer Briggs analysis and I am an INTJ. A very small percentage of the population has that personality type. It turns out I was very well suited to working with geeky engineering types. I worked with them for 37 years at an aircraft manufacturing company.
- I am adding an extra. I love music. Cannot identify any musical note, but I love music. The BoDeans (before Sam Llanas left the band) was my all time favorite. I even have a BoDeans personalized tag. Lowen & Navarro, Fever Ray, Adele, Pavorotti, Beatles, and any music that has a "dark" tone is good for me.
Now for my nominations: (If you have already received this award from someone else, ignore this please.) And if you are following me and I missed listing you (I already went over 15) please consider yourself awarded to and participate in this award!
Patti of Not Dead Yet Style
Pam of Over 50 Feeling 40
Anne of the Frump Factor
Sacramento of Mis Papelicos
Terri of Rags Against the Machine
Paula of Fashion Over 50
Reva of Reva's Rags to Roses
Rosy of Sewingadicta
Serene of The Elegant Bohemian